Whatever the Criminal Charge, We Fight for Your Freedom There are a lot of criminal defense lawyers, but they are not all the same. If you are seeking an attorney who puts your concerns first, who communicates with you throughout the case and, most of all, who has the experience to fight for your freedom, we invite you to contact the Clarksville, TN Law Office of Kimberly Turner
At our law firm, we handle the full range of criminal felonies and misdemeanors, including the following:
- Arson: Arson is a specific intent crime that requires specialized knowledge and ability to be able to effectively defend against the charge. Years of experience practicing criminal law have given us that ability.
- Assault: What really happened? Our law firm can investigate the incident and defend you against assault charges.
- Combat Veterans Court: If you are a combat veteran who has been or should be diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and you are now charged with committing a crime as a result of that diagnosis, should you be treated differently? We think so. If you have given your time, your effort and your mental and physical health to your country, we think your country should repay that debt by helping, not hurting you.
- Domestic Violence: The police are under pressure to arrest someone when they respond to a call. If they arrested you, you need a lawyer. You will be given conditions of release that may affect your ability to return home or have contact with your children. Your right to carry a weapon will be restricted and this may affect your livelihood. You could be served with an Order of Protection. The attorneys at the Law Office of Kimberly Turner understand the potential ramifications and we want to help you.
- Drug Charges: Our first response will be to assure your rights were respected. Was the search proper? Tell us what happened. If the evidence was collected in violation of your rights, it cannot be used against you, whether the charges involve simple possession or narcotics Prescription Drug Fraud.
- Homicide: Experience is important in every homicide case, from first degree murder cases to Vehicular Manslaughter cases. In every murder case we take to trial, our focus is on our client’s freedom and future.
- Juvenile Crimes: When a minor child is arrested, talk to a lawyer who has a working knowledge of the juvenile justice system.
- Kidnapping: Many aspects of this charge are technical and a successful defense rests on the knowledge of these technicalities.
- Probation Violations: We see people accused of probation violations everyday in our office. We can help you present a successful defense.
- Sex Offenses: Even a misdemeanor conviction can mean registration as a sex offender. You need an experienced defense attorney if you are facing ANY sex offense.
- Theft: From shoplifting to grand theft auto, we protect out client’s rights and build a strong defense.
- White Collar Crime: Reputations and careers can be devastated by arrests for fraud, embezzlement or other white collar crimes. Our law firm investigates and works in the best interests of the client.
When your reputation, future and freedom are on the line, you need a criminal defense lawyer with the experience and ability to challenge the evidence, investigate the alleged crime, protect your rights and fight for your freedom.
Contact us so that we can start fighting for you.