As a native of Clarksville, Tennessee, Taylor Robinson Dahl graduated from Clarksville High School and then completed her undergraduate education at the University of Tennessee. She obtained her doctorate of Jurisprudence from Vanderbilt University. During law school. Ms. Dahl worked with both the 19th Judicial District Public Defender’s office as well as another local law firm. Upon graduation, Ms. Dahl returned to Clarksville, where she has built her law practice in a variety of areas.
Ms. Dahl focused her practice on both civil and criminal litigation, as well as on appellate cases. In addition to being licensed to practice law in all Tennessee state courts, Ms. Dahl is also admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. Her experience in federal court includes obtaining large settlements for wrongful death cases.
Ms. Dahl is a dedicated and diligent attorney who will advocate for your best interests both in and out of the courtroom. Contact us today for a free Consultation.
- Clarksville High School, 2008 (Valedictorian)
- University of Tennessee – Business Management 2012 (Summa Cum Laude)
- Vanderbilt University Law School – Juris Doctor, 2015
- Tennessee Bar Association
- United State District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce & Post Divorce Issues
- Child Custody
- Juvenile Matters
- Wills & Estate Planning / Litigation
- Contracts & Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Appellate Practice