Mrs. Turner is an experienced trial attorney having tried over 70 jury trials. Prior to relocating to Clarksville, Mrs. Turner served as a criminal prosecutor in Florida for 8 years. She successfully prosecuted crimes ranging from DUI to Homicide as well as felony and misdemeanor drug charges. During her career as a prosecutor, Mrs. Turner served as the Chief Assistant State Attorney in Charge, felony drug prosecutor and Special Crimes prosecutor for numerous counties. In addition, she worked closely with law enforcement and served as the advisor for multiple drug task forces. This experience gives her unique insight into the area of criminal cases and dealing with law enforcement. She is familiar with what law enforcement can and cannot do relating to criminal law, drug cases and undercover sources. Mrs. Turner will stand up and fight for your rights, ensuring that law enforcement act only within the scope of their authority.
Mrs. Turner also served as Assistant General Counsel for the Florida Department of Health, Prosecution Services Unit, where she reviewed administrative complaints against medical professionals regarding medical malfeasance, malpractice and South Florida “pill mill” cases. In 2010, Mrs. Turner participated in the successful prosecution and termination of the medical license of the largest controlled substance provider in the United States. Where the evidence supported administrative prosecution, she pursued those cases vigorously seeking sanctions ranging from administrative reprimands to termination of medical licenses. Where the evidence did not support prosecution, Mrs. Turner recommended exoneration of charges to the medical board.
Mrs. Turner has since relocated to Clarksville where she now serves as a bold and diligent advocate for her clients. If you need an attorney who cares about her clients, and who will be prepared for your case and fight for your rights, then Mrs. Turner is the attorney for you.
- Troy State University – Dothan, Alabama: Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, 1998 (Cum Laude)
- Troy State University – Dothan, Alabama: Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, 1998 (Cum Laude)
- Florida Coast School of Law – Jacksonville, Florida: Juris Doctorate, 2000
- Tennessee Bar
- Alabama Bar
- Florida Bar
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Former Member Chairperson of the Judicial Nominations Committee, Third Circuit in Florida, Gubanatorial Appointment
- Former Member and Vice Chairperson of the Local Advocacy Counsel, Gubanatorial Appointment